Who we are
A charitable trust established in 2014 to deliver of a range of programmes and services, and support aligned initiatives, focused on bridging the digital divide in the Waikato with a focus on infrastructure as well as enablement.
What we do
- Host an up to-date virtual repository of information, resources, services and support providers that relate to digital inclusion, equity and enablement
- Proactively seek out the latest national and international research, best practice
Connections and conversations
- Regularly engage with and coordinate relevant regional and national public, private and social organisations to share our learnings; to grow our knowledge base; and build relationships.
- Provide the means for all members of the community to engage with us on all things digital.
- Provide advice, thought leadership and advocate on digital inclusion, equity and enablement issues.
- Raise awareness of digital inclusion issues and successes through the development and promotion of case studies and real stories of impact.
- Share our learnings and insights through the development and promotion of white papers.
Innovation and activation
- Identify opportunities to develop appropriate resources, services and support.
- Support initiatives bridging the digital divide, including with ideation, pilots and working on funding applications.